- About Us
The exact name of non-woven fabric should be non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving, it is simply oriented or randomly stretched to form a web structure, and then mechanically, thermally bonded or chemically strengthened. Nonwovens have broken through traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple raw material sources. Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, soft rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, and disposable sanitary cloths;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for court decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, adhesive linings, flocks, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc .;
(4)工业无纺布:过滤材料, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc .;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloths, seedling cloths, irrigation cloths, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.